Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just do it!

Many times u keep craving and planning for things u wanna do and only sometimes, u actually end up doing 'em and when u do them, the feeling z just amazing, this z how I felt when I laid my hands on those strings of guitar for the first time. Wish I would be able to take it to the next level and enjoy!!! :)

2 comments:

Aashima said...

Ahh.. you surely will.. you'lll be the next rockstar!! :)

Vernika said...

I just love my frenz and their confidence in me!!
thanks sweetheart!! :)

Some Quotes I like:

  • Precaution is better than cure!
  • The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary-Donald Kendall
  • If your heart and head are in the same direction then you need not care about your feet!
  • This became a credo of mine... attempt the impossible in order to improve your work-Bette Davis, actress
  • And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years-ABRAHAM LINCOLN
  • When the going gets tough, the tough gets going!
  • Economists report that a college education adds many thousands of dollars to a man's lifetime income -- which he then spends sending his son to college-Bill Vaughn